Call for Fall applications for research study abroad program for graduate students of Engineering Schools
April 07, 2022
The research study abroad program, for graduate students belonging to School of Engineering, School of Materials and Chemical Technology, and School of Environment and Society (Three Engineering Schools) is now open. Please visit our website below and find your host university. We look forward to receiving your application!
<Deadline> Noon, May 10, 2022
<Starting Date＞ From September to November
- Applicant must be at least a first-year student in a regular master’s program at School of Engineering, School of Materials and Chemical Technology, and School of Environment and Society.
- Students on leave of absence are NOT eligible.
- Students planning to study in their home country are NOT eligible.
- Students with a GPA of 2.3 (Maximum 3.0) or higher in the previous year could apply.
- Applicants must satisfy the following English proficiency requirements: TOEFL iBT® score of 70 or higher and/or TOEIC score of 650 or higher. However, students having scores below this level may apply for the program if they have special reasons (e.g., having proficiency in language used in the country where the host university is located, having good English conversation ability that is not reflected in the scores). In such cases, students must attach a statement (free format) explaining these skills to their application.
- Round trip travel expense and/or scholarship is provided.
- Application fees and expenses for visa acquisition are NOT provided.
- In the case of Japanese government (MEXT) scholarship students, only the round-trip travel expense (airfare) is provided. Also, please note that there might be a possibility for those who participate in this program to lose their eligibility to receive the MEXT scholarship not only during the stay abroad but also after coming back to Tokyo Tech. Please confirm the detailed and latest information with Student Support Division. email@example.com
- If other scholarships or financial aids are provided to applicants by Tokyo Tech, the amount of the financial support under this program will be adjusted.
<Contact> International Student Exchange Team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 03-5734-3969