International Exchange Program: Outbound 2021 Summer
November 12, 2020
The International Exchange Program (Outbound) of the Engineering Schools is accepting applications.
Before applying, students must read through the website and comply with the guidelines.
Study abroad expenses are partially provided to successfully nominated students.
Based on the Engineering Schools’ funding policy for its international exchange program, financial support is provided for
1) Outbound students who will participate in research under the supervision of professors in the host university
2) Outbound students who will conduct research to broaden their own research field
Students engaging in the following are NOT eligible to receive funding through this program.
1) Joint research between an overseas university and Tokyo Tech
2) Research related to students’ thesis research or dissertation
3) Study abroad solely focusing on acquiring course credits
– Program Categories Open for Application: (C1) – (C4)
– Period of start studying abroad: Between June ~ August, 2021
*The period of stay shall not be less than 2 months.
– Prospective Applicants: Students who are enrolled in a master’s or doctoral degree program at the Engineering Schools (School of Engineering, School of Materials and Chemical Technology, and School of Environment and Society) as of April, 2021
*Working adult students are NOT eligible.
– Deadline: Noon on Tuesday, January 12, 2021
*Applications that arrive after this deadline will not be processed, regardless of reason.
– Interview: Afternoon on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
– Zoom Guidance (in Japanese): 13:30~14:30, Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Pre-registration is required. Please email us by noon on Tuesday, November 17.
The Zoom address will be sent to you later,
Subject: Registration for Zoom Guidance (You Name)
Text: (1) Your name (2) Affiliation (School and Dept.) and Scholastic Year
(3) Questions (if any)
[Administration] Where to apply & enquire
International Exchange Team