Deadline extended! ASPIRE Forum 2022 Online Student Workshop Hosted by KAIST
May 30, 2022
Call for applicants: Online workshop with students from Asian leading Science and Technology Universities
In conjunction with the annual forum, a student exchange program, “Student Workshop” will be held online this summer. Participants will attend lectures with the theme “Post Pandemic: Technologies for Sustainable Living.” In teams comprised of student counterparts from ASPIRE League and IDEA League member universities, participants will develop group presentations related to the workshop to the ASPIRE League’s Vice Presidents on the final day of the ASPIRE Forum.
Dates: July 4th(Mon.) to July 7th(Fri.) See here for program schedule
Theme: Post Pandemic: Technologies for Sustainable Living
Eligibility: 1. Tokyo Tech Graduate Students
2. Able to communicate in English on program theme
3. Passionate about communicating with students from ASPIRE League member universities
Number of Nominees: ５students (will be recommended to KAIST by Tokyo Tech.)
Fees: Free! There are no registration or participation fees.
1. Program Application Form.xlsx A copy of an email showing your academic supervisor’s agreement is acceptable. (You do not need to obtain the supervisor’s signature or seal.)
2. Copy of Official Transcripts – Students enrolled in April 2022 need to submit a copy of transcripts from his/her previous program.
The copy of your GRADES LIST from Tokyo Tech Web System is acceptable.
3. Certification of English language ability (not required of IGP students)
May 27 June 3, 2022 at 17:00
Application Submission: Fill out and submit the application form, along with a copy of an English test score and a copy of an email or other document in which your academic supervisor or department chair has approved your application and participation via Box File Request.
**Please include your full name in the file name of all submitted files.
(e.g., John TOKO-application-form-aspire-stws-2022)
BOX file request:https://tokyotech.app.box.com/f/f102673a145847f6a90fb1f4c1514e79
Selection: Document review and assignment submission and/or online interview
Contact: International Engagement Division
Tel：03-5734-3016 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org