International Exchange Program: Outbound 2020 Summer
November 08, 2019
The International Exchange Program (Outbound) of the Engineering Schools is accepting application.
Applicants who wish to apply for this exchange program must submit the necessary documents to the International Cooperation Office of the Engineering Schools.
Before applying, students must read through the website and comply with the guidelines.
Study abroad expenses are partially provided to successfully nominated students.
Based on the Engineering Schools’ funding policy for its international exchange program, financial support is provided for
1) Outbound students who will participate in research under the supervision of professors in the host university
2) Outbound students who will conduct research to broaden their own research field
Students engaging in the following are NOT eligible to receive funding through this program.
1) Joint research between an overseas university and Tokyo Tech
2) Research related to students’ thesis research or doctoral dissertation
3) Study abroad solely focusing on acquiring course credits
– Program Categories Open for Application: (C1) – (C4)
– Period of start studying abroad: Between May – September, 2020
*The period of stay shall not be less than 2 months.
– Prospective Applicants: Students who are enrolled in a master’s or doctoral degree program at the Engineering Schools (School of Engineering, School of Materials and Chemical Technology, and School of Environment and Society) as of April, 2020
*Working adult students are NOT eligible.
– Deadline: Noon on Tuesday, January 7, 2020
*Applications that arrive after this deadline will not be processed, regardless of reason.
– Interview: Afternoon on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
International Cooperation Office
Rm #249 Main Bldg
Mail Box: H-106