Lecture by the best-selling author MR. FREDERIC LALOUX
August 01, 2019
We would like to introduce an event to be hosted by Tokyo Tech Academy for Leadership (ToTAL) this September which all Tokyo Tech students and faculty members are welcome to attend.
ToTAL is inviting Mr. Frederic Laloux, the best-selling author of the book Reinventing Organizations, to hold a lecture and panel discussion event at Ookayama Campus.
(Reinventing Organizations has sold more than 400,000 copies worldwide.Described as “groundbreaking,” “world-changing,” and “a leap in management thinking” by some of the most respected scholars of management and human development, it has sparked a global movement with hundreds of organizations throughout the world, to adopt a whole different set of management principles and practices.)
Please register to attend if you are interested.
Event Outline: Lecture session by Mr. Frederic Laloux
（Keynote (tentative theme: Redefining Leadership for the Future）and panel discussion)
– Date & Time: September 13, 2019 (Fri.) 3PM-6:30PM (reception opens at 2:30PM)
– Venue: Multi-purpose Digital Hall (West 9 Bldg. 2F, Ookayama Campus)
– To attend: *ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Please register from the following website.
– Cost: Free
– Capacity: 200 seats
– Reference: Please see the following website for more information on Reinventing Organizations:
– Advanced registration required and registration is first come first serve.
– Pre-registrations from students and faculty ends 8/18 (Sun.)
– ToTAL will start accepting registrations from the general public from mid-August.
– Some parts of the event will be held in Japanese.
For inquiries and more information:
Tokyo Tech Academy for Leadership Office